Things that are big and colorful are more likely to capture people’s attention. This is why a lot of companies are using large balloons to advertise their products and services. You simply can’t miss the eye-catching spectacle created by an advertising balloon with your personalized message. That’s why many organizations are collaborating with advertising agencies to use balloons effectively in their marketing campaign.
Your message may grab attention from up to 200 feet in the air with the help of large balloons and blimps, which are available in a range of sizes, designs, and hues. Despite the fact that the world has gone digital, you should still use traditional marketing strategies. The key to successful creative marketing and in-person advertising in the present era is using balloons.
Here are the top reasons to use balloons and blimps for advertising:
- Eye-catching: With balloons or blimps, your advertising message can fly high over your company building, grabbing the attention of anybody within several miles of your organization. Businesses gain from branding helium balloons and blimps with their logos to make it easier for consumers to associate an advertisement with a particular company. Giant inflatables can improve visibility for your company’s promotions, grand openings, one-day sales, and promotional offers. They can help draw attention to your business among the dozens of other nearby establishments. Additionally, enormous inflatables can be viewed from all angles, maximizing the use of a commercial space and drawing attention to your company without really having it on display.
- Maintenance-free: Businesses incur higher expenses if changes to print or television advertising are required. If you use storefront advertising, you need to update it periodically, which adds work and expense to your business. You can easily spread the word about your promotion by using a helium balloon or blimp. Simply have the balloon removed once your promotion is complete, and then carry on with business as usual.
- Affordable: Helium balloons are more affordable than print or television advertising. Production, coordination, and distribution costs for print and television advertising are high. Additionally, you are left unsure of whether your print or television advertisement will truly reach all your clients. In contrast, helium balloons and blimps are inexpensive and help you advertise more effectively. A helium balloon or blimp captures the attention of everyone in your vicinity, unlike brief advertisements or tiny print ads.
- They can be used at any occasion: The fact that outdoor inflatable advertising may be used for virtually any event or promotion is one of its best features. Installation of a balloon and the addition of a Grand Opening banner are excellent ideas for grand openings. A large-scale, nationwide promotion is also a fantastic way to reach your captive audience, the individuals who regularly pass by your place. An example of how an advertising balloon might be incorporated into your marketing mix is a “Free Breakfast” promotion or a “Buy One, Get One Free” campaign that spans an entire region.
- They are customizable: The ability to completely design advertising balloons is one of their best features. If you require a banner with a special message on it or a balloon with stripes that alternate between blue and white, consider it done with balloons With a huge balloon displaying your message to everyone on the street, you can take the theme and colours of your place to new heights.
So if you want to spread the news about your most recent promotion and draw attention to your company, consider blimps and helium balloons. An experienced advertising agency can help you make the most of balloons for your marketing campaign.